Sunday, July 6, 2008

Red Rover Red Rover...........




...send Gina right over!!!! Yeah my friend Gina came over Thursday night and we made the cutest onesies with transfer paper. Click on the link to see the onesies Gina made over at her blog. It was fun to experiment. We started out coloring with Prismacolor Markers but the marker started to pull up the paper a little. I wanted to color more so I tried it again today and discovered plan ole CTMH markers worked GREAT! (Well for this kind of transfer paper anyway) I wonder if it had anything to do with the alcohol base?? Here are a couple of samples.
The last one Grace made for Baby Logan.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your weekend was super!

~Julie~

3 comments:

Jenn said...

These are so stinkin' adorable!!! I am so lovin' the snail one...too cute!!! :D

Gina Lindsay said...

I had a great time! These were sooo much fun to make. I love the boat and Grace did a great job with hers too!
Gina

One Creative Life said...

These are so stinkin' cute!!! When is that grand baby getting here already!?! LOL. Those will be so cute on! Thanks for sharing.-Erica