Sunday, March 30, 2008

Workshop Card

Happy weekend everyone. Too bad it is almost over. I got some crafting time in so it was an excellent weekend!! If you are signed up to come to my Stamp A Stack workshop on April 11th.
this is a sneak peak at ONE of the cards we will be making. I got this design from Linda D over at SCS you can see her beautiful card here I was very inspired and thought it was just perfect for weddings coming up this summer. I used CTMH products instead. The flowers and leaves are from Joy Forever. I used Indian Corn Blue and White Daisy. I cuttlebug white cardstock. I cut out the oval shape using the Creative Memories custom cutting system. And I punched the scallop piece with the Marvy Giga Scallop Punch. I heat embossed the flowers and leaves with JoAnn silver embossing powder and then I colored just the inside middle of the flower with ICB marker from CTMH and the outlined the leaves with Sweet Leaf marker from CTMH. I used two way glue and traced along the flower petals and dipped it in Prisma Glitter from CTMH. Pop dotted the flowers and thats it! I hope you like it!!! TFL.

1 comment: