Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

I hope all of you crafty friends have a wonderful Easter. I will be joining my family for a great meal and a little game of kick ball (isnt that everyone's Easter tradition?) Here is one of my favorite Easter cards I made. I used Papertrey Aqua Mist and Spring Moss card stock. Papertrey designer paper. I stamped the Cross from Everyday Blessings onto shimmery paper from Joann and heat embossed it in gold ep from CTMH. The sentiment is from the same set and I stamped in Aqua Mist. I did not have any gold brads so I made my own by heat embossing the brads in the same gold ep.
I made a double dry embossed frame around the cross by running my bone folder around in
the track of my 12" paper trimmer. I took the pic before I decided to put a rinestone in the middle of the Cross which just makes it that more beautiful. TFL. I hope you get to spend time with your familes today too.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter! I love this card! You did a great job! :)
Have a wonderful day!
~Kelsey