Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Papertrey Paradise


So I have been swimming in Papertrey Paradise lately.
Here is the latest. Everything I have of theirs is so soft and
sweet. I do not have the nestabilities (GASP!!!) but I am
working on that soon. So I, being somewhat creative, decided
to make my own scored and scallop pieces. For the scallops I
used the smallest circle punch from SU ( 1/2 inch ??) punched
bunches of circles and taped them to the back of a 3x2 1/2
rectangle. You cannot tell in the picture but on the bamboo
colored paper I scored a line down each side by laying the paper on the track of my 12"
trimmer and scored with the bone folder. I think it looks just like a Nestabilities if I do say so
my self. I had to stamp the Friend sentiment in StazOn because dye ink and chalk ink bleed
in the super duper silky twill ribbon. I {heart} that ribbon so much. Well thanks for coming
to see me today. Have a great tomorrow!!
Craft On!!
Julie

No comments: