Sunday, March 2, 2008

Orange

More Papertrey Ink stamping going on around here. It feels so warm outside so I wanted to use fun warm colors. I used PTI Polka Dot Basics for the back ground. The flowers are from the PTI Women of Life set and the sentiment is Shapes by Design. I love to mix and match stamp sets.
I hope you like this card. I did not do any stamping today (waaa) I am sooo exhausted from the slumber party last night. We had so much fun. I thought my stomach would be sore today from laughing so much but it wasnt. I did manage to get outside for a run/walk man the weather has been AWESOME the last couple of days. Have a great day all. Thanks for visiting!!

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

This is so wonderful and fresh looking. Joan

Corie said...

Love this -- so pretty

Heather said...

Love your card. That PTI set is the bomb and I have been using it a lot!