Sunday, March 9, 2008

scrapalicious weekend



So I had such and awesomely scrapping weekend. It was snowing here. We did not have any soccer or gymnastics to go to so what else is there to do then to play in your happy place and SCRAP! I love this pic of me and Jim. I hate the shirt he has on though. Why he likes to go to parties and look as ridiculous as possible, I will never know. I used textured cardstock from CTMH one side is light blue the other side is dark blue. I punched circles out of a half sheet of the same textured cardstock with the creative memories circle punch to make an uneven scalloped edge around the piece of phunky phresh from BasicGrey. I matted the pic on white daisy from CTMH. I used making memories and CTMH paper flowers and fabric (blue) flowers from Lil Davis Designs. I used random bling in the center of flowers and then SU white rub on along the bottom of the layout. I also used SU Ginormous pieces of chip board (the hearts) and covered them with White Daisy pigment ink from CTMH. It was a fun layout to do. I think I am not finished looking at it yet so I will display it for a little while before it goes into a book!! What do you think? Have a great week! Craft On!

No comments: