Monday, April 20, 2009

Scrappy Weekend

Hello Lovelies! So happy you came by today. I don't have a card to share today but I wanted to show you the view from the deck this past weekend at Center Hill Lake. I also just had to show you how beautiful our mimosa's looked with that spectacular view behind it. LOL! It was soooo refreshing to wake up with sweet friends and enjoy a mimosa rocking in a rocking chair overlooking this view and chit chatting and laughing. So nice. The weather was beautiful, on Saturday anyway. And the cabin, oh man, I have never seen anything like it. I still smelled so new like hardwood. Everything was hardwood or slate or granite. Nothing was skimped on, all the fixtures and faucets and hardware. The furniture was plush soft leather. I did not want to leave I tell ya. Okie dokie. I need to run thanks for coming by I will have more to share very soon! Have an awesome night and a great tomorrow!
Cheers!
*Julie*



4 comments:

Tina Mayo said...

ummm, yeah...I am jealous...we definitely need to try and go

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh wow, that's a beautiful view!

Karen said...

What a GORGEOUS view!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! :>

Rose said...

Beautiful view! Lucky you!

Rose