Friday, April 24, 2009

Goooood Friday Morning!!! I hope your day is starting off right so far. I hope you like this little card I am sharing today. I used PTI Spring Rain, Raspberry Fizz and a little bit of Lemon Tart.
I stamped I Love You sentiment from Damask Designs onto Making Memories Note Worthy scalloped paper. I stamped the Raspberry Fizz with Damask and Polka Dot basic. Added some ribbon and a button and Viola! I need to run and take dd to school. THANK YOU for coming by today. Enjoy your weekend!
Cheers!
*Julie*

4 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Oh Julie! It is SOOOOO pretty!! Love it GF!!

Melissa said...

This is very pretty. I have the same exact ribbon! Love yellow! Great for spring.

Gina Lindsay said...

Love that coloring pairing and that ribbon is yummy!

Karen said...

Fab card, Julie!! Love the beautiful bow and that little tag is great! :>