Sunday, April 5, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge Wk 3


Hi There!! It is a BEA-U-TI-FUL Sunday here in Mt Juliet. I only got one card done today. But that is okay. I got some errands ran that I haven't been able to do this weekend because of that large order of invites to make. But they are DONE! WOOOHOOOO. We also took a family walk around the neighborhood. I LOVE the smell of fresh cut grass. It makes me happy! Thank goodness I don't have any allergies. I will not be partaking in a request like that again for a while. I chose to take Dawns color challenge again this week. Super fun colors!! I cut up different sized strips of cardstock (Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet and Pure Poppy) mounted it onto Kraft cardstock then onto Pure Poppy. I used dimensionals to raise in onto a Kraft base. For the Vanilla part of the challenge I used Kaiser Craft paper flowers. In the center of each flower is a little bling from The Paper Studio. I stamped Happy Birthday from Birthday Basics from PTI. That is it. Called it a day after that. I hope you enjoyed your visit I am so excited that you came by. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!!
Cheers!
*Julie*

12 comments:

Maureen P said...

Fabulous card!! Love the use of colour and the layout. Sweet flower arrangement!!

IamDerby said...

Loving all those stripes! Great job.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the stripes and the flowers together.

Terri E. said...

Fun flowers and great paper strips. You rocked Dawn's color combo!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

RoseOhio said...

Really pretty card Julie! I love the flowers and especially the color!

Rose

sarahw said...

Love it! What a creative card! Hugs, Sarah

Scrubbysue said...

Hi ya julie! Hope all is well with you. WOW! this card is beautiful! and great take on the color scheme! TFS!

stampingplace said...

wow, I'm impressed that you got all of those invites done already! Sounds like a lot of work but it must be nice to have it done already. I love this card, cool layout. TFS!

~kelly marie~ said...

so so pretty!

newenglandstamper said...

Great card and great job with the challenge - love those stripes!

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

This is fabulous! So Springy and fresh!!

Winter said...

This is beautiful! Love all the flowers!