Monday, April 27, 2009

Graduation 09

Haaaapppy Monday! Can you believe school is almost out? Kids are getting ready to graduate??? Including my step-daughter Hannah! Oh, my she was only 3 years old when I met her and now she is 18 and graduating High School. Gosh, it goes by so quickly. This is not the card I made for her but it is one someone bought from me. The patterned paper is The paper Studio and the very light grey is new PTI Soft Stone and I used PTI Black. The 09 is a stamp from CTMH called Rustic Numbers. I cut them out then embossed with Ranger Distressed embossing powder, it is pretty neat-o as it has a grainy/sandy texture. Super quick but my friend liked it alot. I have a few extra minutes today so I am gonna play in the Happy Place. See you again tomorrow hopefully. Thanks for your time!!! Have a great night.
Cheers!
*Julie*

No comments: