Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hi There!!! Hope your Wednesday has been good. I certainly cannot complain. I made this card for a Baby Card Submission, it did not make it in. However I do love it. Love the soft colors. The patterned paper,cardstock and ribbon is PTI. The giraffe stamp is CTMH In the Wild. I stamped it, cut it out and raised it on pop dots. The alphabet is Fresh Alphabet from PTI.
I am excited for Hip Hop class tomorrow. We only have just a couple more classes until our teacher go off to "So You Think You Can Dance". So excited for Travis but so sad for me. I have really enjoyed class. I am off now. Thank you for coming buy. I shall see you tomorrow!!
Cheers!
*Julie*

2 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

this is great~ soft and delicate colors! perfect for a baby!

Jenn said...

Wow! I love the new look of your blog...too cute! And what a sweet baby card! I just ordered some goodies from Papertrey and they come in tomorrow...I simply cannot wait! :)