Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wedding Card #2

Greetings! OMG today was sooo busy at work and I had to put in 12 hours. What is it about a full moon that just brings out crazies??? Anywho, wanted to pop in and share another wedding card. This one is completely Wedding Day by Papertrey Ink. I stamped the background with one of the swirly images. I used the creative memories cutting system for the black round mat and the stamped border. Stamped a sentiment in the middle and pop dotted the matted frame.The ribbon is white decorative with a little gold thread running through it. I bought that at JoAnn. The paper is White Daisy CTMH and some unknown black textured I picked up at a LSS that is now closed :(
Hope you enjoy it. TFL
Cheers!
~julie~

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

I like this card.... I really like these little feathery images....very cool. Joan