Thursday, May 22, 2008

Congrats Grad

Hi All. Wooo, My work weeks is FINALLY over. Long,exhausting,busy week. But over! I made this card last night for a 5th grade graduate. I love these colors. Blue is Brocade Blue SU, light green is Sweet Leaf CTMH, dark green is just some cheepo that dd uses and the awesome argyle is Kaleidoscope by My Minds Eye! Stamps are CTMH Star Struck, Express Postage. I pop dotted the graduate circle and the star. I paper pierced around the photo corner. The word celebrate is from Paper Trey Ink. I used the Galaxy Marker to make the white dots on the punched out green pieces for the scalloped edge. I got this awesome design here from SCS.
TFL!
have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow...I love it!!! I love the colors and the argyle dp! Great card!!! :D