Thursday, May 1, 2008

See you later Alligator!

Awwww. Isn't this the cutest, ugliest alligator you have ever seen? I just {heart} him. He is part
of a set called Life's a Jungle which is CTMH July stamp of the month. I colored him with Topiary marker from CTMH. I stamped him onto Colonial White cs and also used Topiary cs
both CTMH. The distressed orange paper I think is BasicGrey. The orange brads are Bazzil.
The cream color brads are JoAnn. The little ribbon in the buttons is SU (I believe it is retired now?) The Happy Birthday sentiment is from CTMH Happy Birthday set. I stamped the tag
with the tag punch from SU. Oh, and the orange buttons are from Wal-Mart. We just collect
stuff from everywhere don't we? I hope you like him. Thanks for visiting today!! Oh for Pete's sake please don't forget the D'vine swirl embossing folder and cuttlebug!! How did we ever
make cards with out the cuttlebug??

3 comments:

One Creative Life said...

LOL he is a cutie!~erica

jjcreations said...

Oh, you made me laugh.....cutest, ugliest.....'cause that's how I was thinking when he flashed onto my screen....ah, a cute alligator, oh wait, he's a bit gooby looking...so yeah, he is cute. I'm still giggling. Seriously though...this is a cute card. Joan

Anonymous said...

I love it! All those little critters are too cute. Can't wait to get some for my own!
Gin