Sunday, May 4, 2008

Scrumptious Summer Sunrise

Oh, how I love the newest PTI Summer Sunrise. This color just makes me happy. So why then
did I make a sympathy card with it? Unfortunately there are times when we need them and I
would hope the recipient would find a little sunshine in this fabulous color. I like to keep sympathy cards very simple. I used the awesome cuttlebug that just adds so much to a card.
You may not be able to tell in the pic but I layered 3 layers of the same color. How fun is that.
I also used CTMH White Daisy. The stamped images (flower and sentiment) is PTI Garden of Life. I also used PTI Summer Sunrise ink and CTMH Garden Green. And that fabulous thick
grosgrain ribbon? Also PTI Summer Sunrise. I hope you enjoy this card and it inspires you. I
got this layout over at SCS. Have a great day. TFL
Julie

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the ribbon...it's fab!!! :D

One Creative Life said...

So beautiful!~erica