Friday, January 25, 2008

Valentine is in the air


I had the day off today!! wooohoooo. So what is a girl to do on her day off? Stamp it like it's HOT!
I managed to get the house clean but said "fuget about it" on the grocery store. I was ready to play. The top card is made with patterned paper from The Paper Studio. the stamp is Living Large from Stampin' Up. (now retired) I colored her with cranberry marker from CTMH and used CTMH card stock. The circle is punched out and stamped using CTMH sensational seals.
Card two is probably my favorite. I took the layout from Kendra's card, You can see her original card on her website Inkin it up on my favorites list to the left. I used all CTMH products. I random stamped on the cranberry then used adhesive sheet to adhere the micro beads on the main image. I hope you like these too and get inspired. Have a great night!

No comments: