Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth!!


Posted by Picasa
These girls have got to be the craziest thing I have ever seen. I so wish you could have been there to see it. I really think they do not have bones. It was killing me to watch it. My back ached!!
Then this adorable tiger is named.....Julie just like me!! I felt so fierce. Juile was the only tiger that did not seem so grumpy. That man is insane for being locked up in a cage with roaring tigers. Even as an adult the circus is still so much fun to watch. I so enjoyed listening and watching Grace and her cousin Mia so excitedly talking about everything they were watching.
It is a little exhausting trying to watch 3 rings at one time. We had awesome seats, about 10 rows up right in the middle ring. Thanks Jim!!! I'm glad I got these pictures but it really makes me want a better camera. Anyway have a great Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Scrapping Julie said...

I went to the circas too!!!!!!!! And it was so fun!!!! I thank Julie was the best tiger and I no I speled circas rong I thinck?