Thursday, January 24, 2008

True Fit Folio Accordion Album


Check this out!! I love this album. I got the directions from another CTMH consultant. How smart is Kelly English-Triggs??!! I am teaching this class at a workshop on February 9th.
This album uses all CTMH products. One true fit folio, part of a Level 2 My Reflections Kit,
My Stickease, Ribbon and Ink!! You can also add any kind of embellies that you want such
as ribbon, photo hangers, brads etc.. The true fit folio is 12x12 and it can be used for other
really cute projects as well. You just score it and lay it out flat the refold to make an accordion.
It is a lot of fun to make and fairly quick for how beautiful it is. I have also made this with CTMH
Simple Pleasures paper and it was even more beautiful. I am really looking forward to this
workshop I think the girls will be WOWed and so proud of themselves.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you're DH sure must be a lucky man.

Scrapping Julie said...

Can I have a fudge poptart MOMY