Sunday, January 20, 2008




Here I am again. Day two of posting to my blog. Fun Stuff!!
I wanted to share some Valentine Day cards with you. The first one in red is made with CTMH white daisy rub ons wooohooo love those. Then I stamped the heart twice (from All My Love stamp set from CTMH) in red, cut one out on the outside lines then cut the second heart on the inside solid line. Put pop dot foam squares under the solid
heart for a 3-D look, added ribbon and viola a very simple but cute card. The white card is also from the All My Love stamp set from CTMH. I used a cuttle bug
folder to emboss half of the card then used a bone folder on the back to score
lines above the embossed circles. (i just lined up my paper in the track on my 12"
trimmer then traced along with the bone folder). The Happy Valentines Day is stamped with Vintage Valentine (CTMH) and I used a circle punch and two sizes of scallop punches and stamped "from the heart" also from All My Love (CTMH). It is popped up on foam dots as well.
Thanks for looking. I hope you enjoyed them. Let me know what you think!!

No comments: