Saturday, August 7, 2010

Monkey Birthday

here is the birthday boy! he had such a great time. His hair is mess from playing in the pool! HA
Happy Saturday Morning to you all!!! It is BEA-U-TI-FUL !! Today is grand baby Logan's 2nd birthday. OH MY how time flies. I cannot wait to see him. He has gotten so big and talking so well. I can just eat him up! I wanted to make a special birthday card for his bid day. When I was looking through some of my older Paper Crafts magazines I ran across an article of making this monkey with circle punches. HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS THIS! I used the cricut to cut out circles used some brads for the eyes. Did some distressing round the circle pieces and voila' we have a monkey. This paper pack is from CTMH. I think it is called Star Struck. I thought it fit well with the little boy, monkey, birthday theme. The sentiment and brown paper is PTI Dark Brown.
Okay, I am off to get ready for his big day. Thanks soooo much for your visit! I am so happy to be back in the crafting/blogging world. Have an awesome day!!
Cheers!
~Julie~

3 comments:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

so cute! Love the monkey in the party hat.

Angela said...

Oh Logan is too cute!! I can't beleive he is already 2!! Time does fly by way too fast!! The Monkey card you made him is too cute!! I'm glad you are back to creating and blogging and I hope you are enjoying your new house!! Now you jsut need to post some pic's.
Hugs:)
Angela

Dru said...

He's adorable Julie - Happy Birthday Logan!!!