Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Scrappy Page

Happy Tuesday!!
Hope your day has been awesome. Today i am sharing a scrap page I made on my little weekend getaway back in March! This is my daughter and her duo partner from their dance in season 2010. I absolutely LOVED this dance. I was very musical theater think Broadway musical. So fun, ever time i watched it I got a little sad thinking one day she will leave me to move to New York and dance on Broadway. Silly really she would LOVE that, I am just being selfish! The Paper is Glitzy Pack I picked up at Hobby Lobby one day, I totally adore ever single sheet in it. So shabby chic. I used the cricut to cut out the label i used to journal and some rhinestones. Thats it all the little paper strips are from the same pack. I have to admit I got this layout from one of my scrappy mags. Dont remember which one since it was so long ago. I hope you enjoy and are inspired to to make your own page! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great tomorrow.
Cheers!
~Julie~
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Awesome page! Your design compliments the pics perfectly!

Gina Lindsay said...

Great layout! Grace is really growing up, I haven't seen her in forever. I haven't seen you either--we need to fix that soon!!

Karen said...

What a great page, Julie! Love the lace stamping, the strips of paper in the background and of course, the pics of the girls. Isn't it amazing how we hope and dream for our kids to achieve their successes and yet it's so bittersweet, wanting to keep them in our arms?! I think so. :>

Thanks so much for your sweet words about my writing, means so much to me! :>