Monday, February 28, 2011

Bird Cage



Good Monday Night to you!!!
Hope your night is toasty warm. We woke up to 70 degrees and quickly plummeted to like around 30 something by noon. Tennessee weather is soooooo crazy.
Anywho.. My mother's birthday is March 2nd and I needed a card for her. I actually whipped both of these up pretty quickly. I used my new April Showers Cricut cart for the bird cage. I just stinkin' LOVE it.. I am not sure of the maker of the two patterned papers. The company's name was already cut off. I had used these papers in some decor in the kitchen. The Happy Birthday is a set from PTI Birthday Basics as is the ribbon (Summer Sunrise) and the base cardstock (Smokey Grey). I am all over yellows and oranges these days. I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. Have a great tomorrow.
Cheers!
~Julie~

5 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a neat card! It has such an elegant feel (:

Cindy said...

Love your cards!! Beautiful!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Oh gosh, this is one of the best bird cards ever! The cage is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Amazing! I LOVE the bird cage and your layout is simple and stunning.

Gail said...

This card is great! Love how you did the bird cage and the bow is so pretty tooo!!