Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rock Star

Happy Thursday All!!!
wooo hooo!!! Tomorrow is FRI-DAY! yippeee.. So glad the weekend is almost here. Tomorrow evening I get to meet my girlfriends for dinner and maybe venture out to see a band play after that or just sit and chit chat. Then Saturday my daughter has her first dance competition of the season. So much fun. Then Sunday if I am not worn out we MAY do a little shopping. I havent been shopping for anything other than groceries since Christmas. Yikes! Ya know it is time to get my eyes checked. I need to try to fit that in also. Anyway.............. I colored this image quite a while back and found it recently. I think I did a pretty okay job so I decided to whip it into a card. The background paper is from Creative Memories and the stars and rock star cut out is from my favorite Cricut cart Rock Princess. After I already took the pictures I decided the word rock star is a little lost in the card so I swiped the edges with a white paint pen. It stands out much better now but lazy me did not feel like messing with taking another pic and editing and all of that so use your imagination please. LOL. Thanks a whole bunch for looking!!! Have a great weekend.
Cheers!
~Julie~

2 comments:

Dru said...

I love this card Julie and the image is adorable! It rocks!! Hugs, Dru

JazzyH said...

Cute!