Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Skull Cherries!

Guess who made a card? It's me... It's me.... !!!! said in my best Spartan Cheerleader's chant from the Saturday Night Live skit! HA !!

I got the Cricut Expression for Christmas and some SUPER fun new carts! I know it has already been out for a while and now they have come up with the Cricut Imagine. but you know, i am a little behind the times. It has been so much fun to play with. The little Cricut now seems sooo limiting.

Anywho. Here is one of the cards I made. The skull cherries are from Rock Princess cart and the stamp is from Creative Clear Stamps. I thought the sentiment is appropriately smarty pants for the skulls teehee. The card stock is PTI and Stampin' UP!

Thanks so much for coming to visit me in my little world. I have been super sporadic with my posts. Have a nice warm Tuesday night!

Cheers!
~Julie~

1 comment:

Angie Williams said...

This is so cute Julie! I never thought about getting a cricut before, but the more I see it can do I am starting to rethink!