Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bib Necklace


Hello Again!!
i don't have a card to share YET 'cause I have been playing with rosettes again!! I am IN LOVE with making these things. You will be seeing them on some cards and scrapbook pages soon (hopefully). I saw one like this from Love Stitched blog then I ran over to her Etsy store and Whoa! she has the cutest stuff. Go check it out. She is also super cute and i wanna be just like her so my sweet baby Grace and I played around with the camera and here is what we got. I am sooo wearing this to work tomorrow.. well with a different outfit of course. I plan on making at least one or two more in some fun colors but this is all I had on hand. Thanks for looking and coming to visit. Have a GREAT night!
Cheers!
~Julie~

3 comments:

Tina Mayo said...

so flippin' cute!!!!!ih and the necklace is too..lol.you will need to teach me.

Angie Williams said...

So super cute!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Girl, this is awesome! I want to make some!