Wednesday, July 29, 2009

With Love

HI!!! How is your Wednesday?? I certainly cannot complain! I have this card to share with you today although I was a little apprehensive about doing so. I just don't think i like it. Don't quite know what it is. Maybe its the bow? Maybe the glitter was a little too much? What do you think?
Anyway I do appreciate you stopping over here today! Have an awesome night!
Cheers!
*Julie*
Recipe:
Cardstock: PTI Sky Blue, Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush
Patterned Paper: PTI Bitty Basic Dots
Ribbon: PTI Sky Blue and Rasp Fizz
Die Cut Machine: Cricut
Cartridge: Home Decor
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug with love
Button: The Paper Studio
Glitter: Stickles



1 comment:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I like it! I know what you mean though about not being sure if you like something you made. I deal with that all the time. Sometimes the idea in my head looks great but doesn't translate well.