Sunday, November 30, 2008

Favorite Christmas Card

Hi There! Thanks for making your way over to my little side of the web world. I wanted to share a card I made this weekend. I absolutely LOVE it DH said it does not look like Christmas, was was like....IT is RED and GREEN Hello!! LOL. Anyway what does he know?? See that GORGEOUS Flourish stamp??? That is from my Uber Talented friend in the UK Jak. Please check her out she is phenomenal! she actually MADE the stamp! WHAT!!!! told you she was talented..and sweet cause she sent me one of my very own with some sweet pearls. Thanks Jak I {heart} it so much! I stamped the flourish onto Stampers Select White cs from PTI with Olive Green ink from CTMH. The Merry Christmas is from Silent Night PTI and the star is from Christmas Tags also PTI, I stamped that with Pure Poppy. I cut out the star and used pop dot on the back for a 3-D effect. That is all this little card needs. Thanks for looking gang. Hope you have a great tomorrow!
Cheers!
*Julie*

2 comments:

Jak Heath said...

Wow Julie it's gorgeous, I'm so pleased it worked for you as I said I had a few teething problems with it,butlooking at what you've done I'm thrilled.

Kevin Renz said...

LOL, I think it makes a fabulous Christmas card :)