Thursday, November 27, 2008

...And a Christmas Card

Hidy-ho!
Hope you all had a Great Thanksgiving. I am still going. Had dinner today with my mom's family, dinner tomorrow with hubby's family and dinner Sunday with dad's family. Whew, how is a girl to not gain 5 pounds in one weekend? That leaves Saturday free for me, if I don't have a total wreck of a house I am gonna get my scrap on!! (fingers crossed).
I'm gonna share this card with you. I used PTI Vintage Holiday Pattern Paper, Pure Poppy and Stampers Select white cs by PTI and SU Always Artichoke. The Stamp set is PTI Snowfall Additions. I don't have the punch that goes with this stamp so I hand cut it out...I REALLY need that punch! I added a little stickles on the snowflake for sparkle and pizazz, you can see it better IRL. The ribbon is PTI Spring Moss grosgrain (I totally {heart} that ribbon). Hope you like it. See you soon! Thanks so much for coming by here!!
Cheers!
*Julie*

No comments: