Saturday, November 29, 2008

An Award and a Scrap Page

Hello Crafting Friends. So nice to have you here. I got an awesome award from my super sweet friend Gina who totally blames me for her crafting obsession !?!?! LOL we're in this together girl!
Please see my favorite blogs on the right side bar for super talented ladies that deserve this, and tons more on their blog roll that I also check out. I have made lots of Christmas cards lately and hope to share them soon I just have not taken pics yet. Sooooo, I am sharing a 6x6 scrap page of my DH, DD and grand baby Logan. I have this super cute flip album from CTMH that I made for pics of Logan. Since he is still a new baby I need more pics to fill it up! Believe me I am working on that! I used BasicGrey Oh Baby Boy paper pack and the little hippo is from CTMH Life's a jungle that I colored with colored pencils and gamsol. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Cheers!
*Julie*



1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

It is so your fault, you and Angela!!! I thought I didn't like stamping and then you showed me how much fun it was!

Love your layout, very cute picture!