Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day





Greetings to you All!!

I hope your Father's Day is as BEAUTIFUL as it is here. I wanted to share the gift bag I made for my dad and a card I made for my step-son that will be a father in about 9 more weeks!!!
And of course I just had to share the picture I took of my daughter and her dad today. OMG it
is such a sweet picture. I really think she loves us just as much as we love her. Is that possible?
Anyway, Today is the June release for Papertrey ink so I was in a PTI creating frenzy. I will
have several projects to show you this week. The set I used for the gift bag and the card is the
great stamp set called Father Knows Best and the Father Knows Best designer paper pack from PTI. I used PTI card stock of Summer Sunrise (YUMMY) and Kraft. OMG let me tell you that I so {heart} the new Kraft paper. It is not like any Kraft paper I have worked with before. It is very smooth and THICK and a lovely shade. I also used Summer Sunrise Hybrid ink and CTMH
Chocolate ink. On the card I stamped the dots using Simple Stitches from CTMH. On the gift bag I stamped the compass from Father Knows Best in Summer Sunrise all over the tissue paper. I just love to stamp the tissue paper to match my bag. Well that is it for today. I sure hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
~Julie~

1 comment:

Niki Estes said...

Love your card and bag! Hope you all had a great Father's Day!