Sunday, June 29, 2008

Flower Garden Seed Packet Challenge





Hello All. I took on a fun challenge by Lisa Johnson who designed the Flower Garden set for Papertrey Ink. Click here to see Lisa's challenge and view other entries as well. I took the very traditional approach for the seed packet. I think this is a super cute way to give a gift card. A gift card fits perfectly in the seed packet. I used all PTI products. Except for the last one I colored in some of the flowers with CTMH markers that matched the closest to the PTI hybrid ink. On the second seed packet I used Flower garden with Honey Bees set as well for a well rounded mixture of a "Mixed Bouquet". One the first one I did include Polka Dot Basics as well. This was a fun project to make and I can totally see myself using this template again for gift cards. Like Christmas! Oh, I can just see the possibilities now. Thanks for looking. You can get the template on Lisa's blog.

Cheers! ~Julie~

6 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

Anonymous said...

Lovely job! I love the way you combined the different flowers! Very sweet!

Thanks for participating!

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute, I like the colors!

Anonymous said...

I really like the way you show off the flowers in an oval. Soooo pretty!

Katy Myhre said...

I love the collage of flowers on the inside. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I especially like your mix of yellows and purples! Awesome job for this fun challenge:)