Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Sunday!


Hello to you on this beautiful bright Sunday afternoon. I did quite a bit of stamping the last couple of days. I had to get a set of cards for a gift for my step-mother and I had a couple of
orders to fill also. This one was a just a funin' around card. I had no specific agenda for this one but love the simplisity of it. I used Sassy Stems stamp set from SU. Crystal Blue,White Daisy and Black cs from CTMH and the polka dot patterned paper is S.E.I. I ran the big peice of CB through the cuttlebug circles embossing folder. The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Happy Birthday that I punched out with the Creative Memories circle punch and pop dotted it. I traced around the image with CTMH markers Crystal Blue, Garden Green and Vineyard Berry. Then I threw on some (wish I were a Dew Drop) fake dew drops from Michales floral section. Thanks for visiting me today. Have a great week. I'll be back soon.

No comments: