Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy For You

Here is a simple but sweet card for my dear friend Holly. I have worked with Holly for several years now and it saddens me that she has decided to move on to a job closer to home. Who can blame her for that? We have had so many fun times at work. Especially when we worked the night shift. Teehee. When you work late into the night/early mornings one tends to get a little silly and delerious. anywho, I made this little card for her. Happy for you. I am happy for her, but so sad for me. I made this with CTMH Crystal Blue, Garden Green, Chocolate and White Daisy cs. I stamped with Its a Party dotted circles. small flower from Friendship Blessings, "happy" from Solo H and For You from Every Occasion all CTMH. I stamped,cut out and pop dotted a flower in the middle of a metal rim circle (maker unknown). Polished it off with some white grosgrain ribbon! Thanks for stopping by. Craft ON!!

No comments: