Tuesday, February 5, 2008

TIME


I love the way this card turned out. (if i do say so my self teehee). I case alot of
cards but I thought this one up all by my
big girl self! I used a new stamp set from CTMH called Make it count. I has some neat-o clock parts and some sentiments.
I used Vintage Travel for the background
paper with black and colonial white cardstock. I distressed the colonial white with the awesome edge distresser from CTMH then sponged on some bamboo to antique it a little. I stamped the clock in black and stamped the gears in bamboo then punched them out and pop doted the one in the middle. I also decided to get real crazy and stamp then cut out the hands of the clock and used a brad to secure it to the gear. I love this for a masculine card. I dont make enough masculine cards. Note to self...make more masculine cards... I do have a man or 3 in my life. Just kiddin Jim you are my one and only!!!!!!!! Thanks for visiting my little side of the web.

No comments: