Saturday, February 16, 2008

FABULOUS

Good Saturday Mornin'! I made this layout this AM. The is my baby girl Grace. I like to call her Poot but, she hates it (I wonder why). anyway I love this pic of her because it is totally her smiling and happy and FABULOUS! The layout was inspired by a recipe in the CTMH Imagine book. Find it on page 118 it is called Salsa. I used patterned paper from Kaleidoscope from My Minds Eye most of it was already distressed but the pieces I cut I distressed with citrus leaf ink from CTMH. The bling and flowers are from Me and My Big ideas. The girly girls sentiment was stamped using CTMH solos G that I cut out using the Creative Memories circle cutting template.
I stamped "name" and "date" using a stamp from Jennie Bowlin studios. This was super fast and very simply embellished but I love it and I love her!!! Now off to my Happy Place to create some more. Have a FABULOUS DAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great page. Layout is simple yet well balanced and I love the colors and those polka dots. beautiful page, and so is your daughter.