Friday, February 8, 2008

High School Musical


Gooooood Morning! Wanted to share
this layout with you. Jim and I took Grace and her friends Ali and Lauren to the Disney High School Musical on ice. Man young girls sure can scream.
There was a part in the show that "Troy" changed shirts. When his shirt came off all those girls in the area scrreeaaammmed. You would have thought it was Beatlemania!! I looked at Jim in amazement and said "those girls are only 8-9 years old" what are they doing screaming at a guy with his shirt off??? Grace is definately not going on a date until she is 25. For this layout I borrowed a sheet of white textured cardstock from Stephanie (thanks! :0).. so I do not know what brand it is. Then I used Headline Alphabet letters from SU and stamped them in Honey ink from CTMH. I used clear Stickles for all of the dots "lights" on each letter. After that dried I cut them out (my hand ached for hours), forgot to bring my Cricut with me to camp. I mounted
the pics on Honey cardstock from CTMH. the star in on the right side of the pics is Star Struck from CTMH and the star in on the left side of the pics I borrowed from Tina (thanks :0) so I dont know what brand that is either. I love how this turned out. simple (fairly) but makes a great statement. TFL. Hope you are inspired. Have a Happy Friday!!!


No comments: