Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My AdvoCare journey

Even though I have not posted in such a long time. I have it on my heart to post this now. My life has been forever changed thanks to being introduced to AdvoCare Products. 

I am hoping to reach someone that needs some hope in their life. I am not sure why these products clicked for me and worked when nothing else would. Everyone responds differently to everything out there.

If you are looking to lose weight, or just need energy and want to feel good on the inside. Please contact me so we can discuss if AdvoCare is right for you. 

I was introduced to Advocare June 2012 by a sweet dance mom friend. We talked out about it on the beaches in Florida during Dance Nationals. I fought her at first. "Well, I'm not spending that much" "You try it and let me know how that works for you".

Once we got back pretty soon lots of those dance moms were losing weight and giddy with energy.
I wanted NEEDED a piece of that action as i was over fed and under nourished. I was working out 4-5 days a week with no results.

I gave in and spend my roughly $200.00 dollars. BEST. MONEY. SPENT. EVER.
within 4 days I feel like a million bucks! 

I started this journey with the 24 Day challenge. Find out about it here.
I started on August 5th 2012. A day i will remember forever. I have not looked back since.

The journey has been way easier than I ever imagined. It seems that I lost a little slower than some people do. That's fine. I have completely changed my lifestyle. The vitamins taken make the process so much easier.  To date I have lost 30lbs, 33 inches, 10% body fat and have gone from a size 12 to a 4/6. Not to mention the sugar addiction that I have finally defeated. UNBELIEVABLE. 

Even if I had not lost weight. The amazing energy I have now and the defeated sugar addition was worth it all. The weight loss was just a glorious bonus. 

The best thing I can tell you about AdvoCare is this is a people loving business. You are not going to find these products on a shelf. #1 because there are no preservatives so no shelf life. #2 The products come with a voice. If you buy something from me, myself and a whole army of AdvoCare distributors are here to help you, answer questions, guide you through the process, encourage, motivate and inspire you.

Take a look at my Advosite here at iloveAdvo look around. Tell me what you are interested in and we will see what fits your budget and your goals. 

Thank you for reading about my journey. I hope you are inspired.

Cheers!
Julie
scrappingjulie@gmail.com


No comments: