Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thanks Cards


Posted by Picasa
Well Hello There!!
I actually got crafty with some paper last month. It felt great.. it has been a little while since i have scrapped or made a card. My daughters dance recital was at the end of May and I was asked to make the coaches the thank you cards.

I totally lifted these from Nichole Heady with Papertrey Ink. I had to do them super quick so i stole her layout. The diamond was used because her coaches are opening a new studio called Diamond Academy of Dance. The colors here will be the new colors of the studio also.

I used the Hannah Montana Cricut Cart for the diamond image. Close to my heart stamps to stamp the images on the paper. The paper used is Stampin up and Papertey Ink. The thanks sentiment was also cut out with the cricut, I believe I used Cricut Sampler Cart.

Super quick post. Going to go spend some time with my daughter. Thank you for stopping by here today. Hope you come back!

Cheers!
~Julie~

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hey there, Julie! :> How are you? Sounds like you're enjoying time with your daughter. And the cards came out great. Bet the coaches loved them! :>

Leigh Ann Baird said...

These are perfect! Awesome work!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

How great are these! Wonderful way to incorporate the image with your theme.

JazzyH said...

I love them!!