Tuesday, January 26, 2010

UR Hot

Hola Friends!
How are you today? Things are good in this house. We are running around going crazy trying to finalize the sale of our house and purchasing the new one. Goodness gracious, there is so much involved. Anyway. here is another card I made for Valentines Day, I guess it really wouldn't HAVE to be for Valentines day. I would be happy to give this to my hubby ANY DAY. I found this fun zebra striped paper at Hobby Lobby. And I am STILL using those Reminisce stickers! The UR are from either The Paper Studio or American Crafts. Also used black and white PTI cardstock. Super fast and simple but certainly makes a statement! I appreciate you stopping by here today. Hope you have a fabulous tomorrow!
Cheers!
*Julie*

8 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Love the fun zebra print you used for this card!

Karen said...

Hot! Hot! Hot!! :> Life MUST be crazy with wrapping up the ending and beginning of two houses! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming..... heehee :>

JazzyH said...

Very HOT!!!

Sara said...

What a fun card!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is really cute!!!

Angela said...

Too cute!! I bet your husband would love it!!!I hope everything starts to slide into place and you all can start to relax!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Courtney Baker said...

Um yea it does! Really fun girl!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Come on, Julie we both know you were thinking of me when you made this card.

I hope all goes well with the house stuff!