Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sweet Love


Whoa! almost a week with no post. Dang I have been a busy girl. Had an absolute BLAST at my scrappy weekend those girls are so much fun. Then come home and had to start working on some orders for burpie cloths. Still workin on those. Hopefully I can slow down just a bit soon but it really seems that it will be after Christmas before that happens! So, I made this card a couple of weeks ago. A friend told me it seems Twilightish to them...humm???? The image is one of my favs from CTMH. Cut out a little frame from the cricut. Still LOVIN' my Cricut! Embossed with the cuttle bug folder and used some of my favorite PTI cardstock and ribbon in Scarlett Jewel.
So my awesome friend Tina gave me this little blog award!
Your supposed to answer the questions in one word answers. Thanks Chicka!
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? awesome
4. Your father? giving
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? work
7. Your favorite drink? Mojitos
8. Your dream/goal? great mom
9. What room are you in? dining room
10. Your hobby? scrapping
11. Your fear? fire
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? mean
15. Muffins? banana nut
16. Wish list item? lap top
17. Where did you grow up? Tennessee
18. Last thing you did? work
19. What are you wearing? pj's
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? none
22. Friends? fun
23. Your life? satisfying
24. Your mood? good
25. Missing Someone? Kathy
26. vehicle? Soul
27. Something you're not wearing? ring
28. Your favorite store? craft
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? unknown
32. Your best friend? Understanding
33. One place that I want to go to over and over? beach
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Cinco DeMayo

5 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats on your blog award, Julie! Enjoyed reading your answers! :>:>

I think that is my favorite card with Scarlet Jewel!! Really! Love it with the black and I agree with you that it looks fab with thtat great stamp! :>

Hope you can squeeze a bubble bath or a mojito in there somewhere....you're a busy gal! :>

Gina Lindsay said...

Fun answers! Glad you had a good weekend. Gorgeous card!

Angela S. said...

Julie, loved reading your answers and this card is just stunning. I love that Scarlet Jeweled paper, so warm... Glad you had a greatr weekend. Okay now you have got to share your creations you did at the retreat!! Can't wait to see them!!!!!!

Tina Mayo said...

good answers..really you think I m awesome...thanks girlie.. that card is very elegant ..and in the spirit of Twilight..tomorrow night... cant wait to see it.. talk to you soon!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Julie, your card is gorgeous! WOW!