Monday, November 21, 2011

Grace's Baptism


Can a mother possibly explain the emotions she feels as she watches her young daughter
show the world that she has given her life to Christ?
I squalled as I saw the look on her face here, on the verge of tears from the joy in her heart.
Such sweetness as she immersed in the baptismal waters.

Cold and wet and full of joy. Her family was there to witness it all. We all cried. It certainly did not help any that they played Amazing Grace during the baptisms. I cry EVERY. SINGLE. TIME I hear that song. (sorry for the blurry picture) I was more worried about watching than getting a great pic.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Julie, how wonderful for your daughter! You must be very proud.

Elle Girl said...

Makes me so happy!! Congratulations!!