Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Wilson County Fair

Hiya!
HOpe your evening is going GREAT! Thanks for stopping by here today to pay me a wee visit!
I have yet another scrapbook page to share. I have posted some of these pics before of the Wilson County Fair but now I have finally gotten around to scrapbooking some of them. My friend Tina (ps sister - you need to update your blog!) let me use the blue polka dot background paper. THANKS CHICKA! I dont know the maker. But the patterned paper is My Minds Eye The stars were cut out with my Cricut Home Decor cart! (SWOON!). thanks again for stopping by. Have an awesome tomorrow!
Cheers!
*Julie*

5 comments:

Angie Williams said...

How fun is this page??? It ois awesome how your pages turn out! I think I would scrap a lot more if I had enough talent! Amazing!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

I like your page. It really brings out the feel of the fair.

Angela S. said...

I love the stars you added!! I'm with you girl!! Tina needs to update her blog!!! I'm still waiting to see her pages from the retreat!!
Angela

JazzyH said...

Love the colors!

Karen said...

Oooo! Looks like a fun time! Love that polka paper, fun colors, and seriously girl, you are trying to make me crazy for that cart, right?!