Friday, March 27, 2009

Inching by just to say HI

Hola..Happy Friday!!! I have so many errands to run today and it just started raining. Poo! Oh well, I am off from work and my sweet Gracie is still on spring break so we will make the best of it. I have a quick card to share. This card uses last months PTI release of Melon Berry. I had forgotten to order the ink but what do you know...CTMH had a new color this year called Sorbet and it matches PERFECTLY!!!! Yea!! I was so excited. The Caterpillar is from Pond Life also PTI.
I ran half of the card through the Swiss Dot cuttlebug folder then scored lines on top and bottom of the Caterpillar. Attached some ribbon both from PTI and a cute little Vintage button and called it a card. Easy Peasy. Okie dokie, I am off. Thank you for coming to look at my blog today. I hope you enjoyed. Have an AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!
Cheers!
*Julie*


5 comments:

Tina Mayo said...

very cute.. I think I am going to have to get that cuttlebug folder ..you use it alot don't you..its a good versatile background.

Gina Lindsay said...

Ahh, that's so cute! Love the ribbon with the button.

Jean McKenzie said...

Love the caterpillar! Beautiful card - I too like the ribbon on the button!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Too cute - I just love these colors and the caterpillar is so adorable. Don't you just love it when things come together so well? This is wonderful !!!!

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Julie,

That's awesome to know... great card. I've also loved all the That's Amore paper you've been using. Its actually stuff that I don't have.