Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nothing is Worth More

Hello scrappy friends! Man, it was cold outside today. I know nothing like in the north, but shoot. It nearly took my breath away. However, I only had to be outside just a little. I am so VERY thankful for a roof over my head and heat. I pray for those without.
I am sharing a card I made for my sister who got Baptized last Sunday. She and her daughter got Baptized together, very cool. I love the soft shade of PTI Aqua Mist. I also used PTI Everyday Blessings patterned paper and stamp set. The sentiment reads: Nothing is Worth More than this Day. Those fabulous pearls were sent from my sweet friend Jak from the UK.
It is gorgeous in person, if I do say so myself. I used PTI Aqua Mist ink as well as CTMH Breeze. Oh, I almost forgot. I used Mojo Monday sketch64.
That's it for today boys and girls. Thank you for your time. I love having you here.
Cheers!
*Julie*

9 comments:

Leigh said...

This is so beautiful Julie.

{Sarah Coyle} said...

WOW this is fantastic!! Great work!

Maria said...

another pretty card!

Janet Bagnall said...

Julie - this is so beautiful. I just love these pastel colors. Your sister and her daughter are very lucky to have you.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

very pretty, and you know I luv those Mojo sketches...hehehe! *~*

Felicia said...

I bet it is beautiful in person cause it's beautiful online. Very pretty!

Scrubbysue said...

This is beautiful! the colors are so soft and elegant. TFS!

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

This is exquisite!

Jak Heath said...

Just catching up and i find you've done loads of cards, this one is so peaceful, the colours are calming, fabulous card