Monday, November 10, 2008

Felt Mittens

Evening to you all!
Hope your Monday has gone well. It was a pretty OK day at work. Usually Monday is ferocious! Very busy but today just steady. Gotta love that. Anywho.....wanted to share a card that I started at my friends Gina's monthly card workshop. Once I got home I changed a few things. Instead of the stamped mittens I decided to cut them out of felt. I like this MUCH better. Then it seemed a little boring so I added snowflake brads! I like this much better than the original. And my friend Angela let me borrow that awesome punch!! thanks girl! Thanks for coming by my way today. Dont forget to enter for blog candy on Saturdays post!!
Cheers!
*Julie*
SUPPLIES:
cardstock and pattern paper- PTI
stamps: PTI
Ink: PTI
buttons:Walmart
leaf punch: Martha Stewart
ribbon: PTI
hemp: CTMH

1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow those realy are cute! I liked them before too though!